Tracerco PED+ are suitable for oil and gas, medical and life sciences, nuclear, CBRNe and emergency services, NDT, manufacturing and industrial, and environmental and waste management industries.
The PED+ can be used as both a personal dosimeter and a handheld dose rate survey meter. It has a number of additional features, such as Bluetooth, GPS and pop-up message alarms.
Everything has been designed with the user in mind. The display features a simple diagram of a man who fills with colour depending on the dose of radiation received, as well as radiation graph measurements.
The capabilities of the PED+ include:
- Handheld mode allows the device to be used as a handheld survey meter.
- Shows readings in dose rate (Sv or rem) and displays a live trend graph to show activity in real time.
- Measurement is corrected for use off-body, so personal accumulated dose is not recorded.
- Dose rate data is logged in off-body mode, allowing data review with DoseVision™.
- Pop-up alert messages display clear instructions at alarm threshold.
- Allows location data to be logged to the device alongside dose and dose rate data, that can be viewed using DoseVision™.
If you need additional information, please feel free to contact us.