The EDDYCON C is a flagship in of eddy current instrument family. It is portable and combines the best features of earlier predecessors, being furnished with 4.3 “display and functional buttons for immediate access to any menu of the instrument, which would meet requirements of the most demanding user.
The EDDYCON C eddy current flaw detector are intended for:
- Detection of surface cracks in various parts.
- Finding of cracks in holes and multi-layered structures with the help of rotary scanners.
- Recognition of sub-surface flaws in non-magnetic conductive materials.
- Evaluation of non-magnetic material conductivity and paint coating thickness.
These devices allow to perform full eddy current testing of aircraft parts in accordance with the requirements of the regulations AIRBUS A318 / A319 / A320 / A321 NONDESTRUCTIVE TESTING MANUAL NTM, BOEING 737 NON-DESTRUCTIVE TEST MANUAL.
Eddycon C benefits:
- Easy-to-operate due to user-friendly intuitive interface.
- Light and sound alarms.
- Strict compliance with ISO 15548.
- Tune-out from the influence of working gap and inhomogeneity of electromagnetic properties.
- Saving over 1000 settings and test results to the flaw detector memory.
- Data communication to PC via USB flash drive or Ethernet.
- Specialty software for viewing test results and printing out test reports.
- Application-dependent software for real-time data displaying on a PC.
- Software upgrade using USB flash drives.
- Evaluation of flaw depth.
- Review of saved defectograms on the display of eddy current flaw detector.
- Possibility to connect a temperature sensor and remote ‘Balance’ button (option).
- Quick-release Li-Ion battery for continuous 7-hour operation.
- Lightweight – up to 2 lbs (0.9 kg).
We want to show you a training video about Eddycon C an EddyCon CL.
To get a quote click here.