CORDEX TC7000 ATEX & IECEx Certified Infrared Camera
Only by Request
You may not need an Intrinsically Safe tool for your work, but the peace of mind associated with its rugged, tested and feature rich certified design means that you can be sure our TC-Series Thermal Imaging Camera range will last the test of time.
You need troubleshooting tools that are rugged, reliable, efficient and accurate. Tools that can help you detect problems fast and communicate them easily to your team. That’s what the CorDEX TCSERIES Intrinsically safe cameras do. They give you the ability to see heat and detect problems before they happen. All from a tool that is virtually indestructible in everyday use.
With its Intrinsically Safe certification when it comes to Rugged, TC-Series sets the bar. IP54 Ingress Protection rated, you can be sure these cameras will continue to operate in any weather, day or night. Concerned about your valuable tool being dropped and damaged? Don’t be, TC-Series has been tested and certified as having passed a 3’/1m drop onto concrete at a temperature of -20C. Three times!
– Intrinsically safe certified. Safe, Reliable and above all, Rugged
– ATEX/IECEx certified
– High speed, articulating lens. Shoot high quality images over, under and around obstacles
– Onboard RFID tag reader. Assign images to RFID tags and automatically create reports, manage data and create trends
– CorDEX CONNECT™ enabled
• Ex ib IIIC T200°C Db Tamb -10°C to +40°C (Dust)
• Ex ib I Mb (Mining)
• Detection range up to 5cm (1.9in)