DAKOTA ULTRASONICS MINI-MAX Ultrasonic Extensometer
Only by Request
The measurement is achieved by determining the change in the transit time of an ultrasonic shock wave along the length of the fastener as the fastener is tightened using a mechanical method. The time is then converted to elongation, load, stress, or %strain. The Mini-Max has 4GB SD storage capacity for data storage in a group file format, as well as .tif file screen captures for additional documentation. Our DakView PC & OSX utility software completes the reporting process and allows for present and future verification.
- Can measure bolts from 1/2″ up to 50 ft. (15.24 m).
- Auto calibration for system zero.
- Built in load calibration toolkit.
- Wide range of material types and calibrations.
- Selectable 200 volt square wave pulser (100, 150, 200 volts).
- Variable transducer damping (50, 75, 100, 300, 600 & 1500 ohms), for use with 1-10 MHz transducers.
- Large 110 dB gain range.
- Variable digitizer for improved resolution and stability.
- Temperature compensated.
- Hi/Lo alarm limit used for for tolerances.
- Measurement quanities – Time (nanoseconds), Elongation, Load, Stress, and Percent Strain.
- Display Options – RF, Rectified, Large Digits with Limits Bar.
- Display Resolution – 1/8″ VGA 240 x 160 pixels.
- The Auto Set feature automatically optimizes detection and adjusts display.