OKOndt SNK B-35 (L) Automated Ultrasonic
Only by Request
The SNK B-35 (L) is designed to automatically detect inadmissible internal and external defects of the roll body (breaking of the continuity of the metal such as: reed mark, slag inclusion, crack, fold, cleavage, etc.) with the issuance of protocols on the usability.
- The SNK B-35 (L) is integrated to the support of the roll-grinding machine, regardless of the type and manufacturer.
- Online display of the position of the scanner in the real coordinate system of the grinding machine.
- Automatic splitting of the roll into test zones.
- Automatic generation of AVG-diagrams for each zone, taking into account the attenuation rate.
- Determining the level of the bottom echo signal drop below the fixation level for each zone.
- Viewing the results of testing in the 3D display of the mill roll with the spatial location of the defects.
- The testing is performed as a technological stage after machining, grinding both newly manufactured and repaired mill rolls directly at the machining station, without transshipment.
- Extension of service life of the mill rolls repaired as per the inspection results.
- Availability of remote on-line technical assistance service and technical support programs.