PH Tool Ketos Ring (AS5282 Ring), O-1 Tool Steel
$609.00 – $779.00
The Ketos Ring is used to check overall performance of the magnetic particle examination system.
The Ketos Ring is 5″ in diameter and 0.875″ thick, with a 1¼” diameter center hole. The block includes (12) thru-holes at 0.070″ diameter and distances of 0.070, 0.140, 0.210, 0.280, 0.350, 0.420, 0.490, 0.560, 0.630, 0.700, 0.770, and 0.840″ from the OD surface.
Each block has a Certification Report that includes:
- Material Test Report showing ring machined from AISI O-1 Tool Steel.
- Certification stating ring has been heat-treated to a fully-annealed state after manufacture to SAE-AS5282.
- As-built hardness reported in Rockwell “B”.
- Individualized field leakage plot showing relationship between field strength and hole measurement distance.
- Dimensionally certified to MIL-STD-1949A, ASTM E1444, McDonnell Douglas P.S. 21201, DPS 4.704, and SAE-AS5282.
Optional Hardwood Storage Case available.