Used for measurement of the sensitivity and/or resolution of normal beam transducers. In accordance with ASTM E127.
None, Wood Case
- Flat-bottom hole diameter: 3/64″ to 8/64″.
- Metal Travel Distance: 3.000″ to 4.000″.
- Block diameter: 2.0″
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum, black anodized
- Custom hardwood storage cases are available upon request.Want to know what ASTM Block IDs really mean? We can help! Let’s use 7075-5-0300 as an example…
- The ‘7075’ is the material the block is made from. This could be 4340, 304, 6AL4V, and so on.
- The ‘5’ is the flat-bottom hole (FBH) diameter in 64ths. This example block has a 5/64″ diameter FBH.
- The ‘0300’ is the metal travel distance. Place an imaginary decimal point after the 2nd number, and that will give you the MTD in inches. This example block has a 3.000″ MTD