The prisma ultrasonic flaw detector offers the end use, outstanding performance in the field together with the flexibility and capability to step up from using a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector to an instrument with phased array functionality.
All models have TOFD capability on board, together with excellent reporting output.
Typical applications are broad but include Weld inspection, Corrosion Mapping, Aerospace and Composite Testing.
As simple as you want
– 30 second configuration
– No Delay – UT to PA – one button away
– Configuration and Calibration Wizards
– “Parameter Genius” giving you step by step assurance
– Minimise training due to the common user interface
– UT Studio provides fast & dynamic reporting
As capable as you need
– UT, TOFD & PA Inspection Modes
– Multi-mode validation of inspection
– Upgradeable anytime, anywhere!
– Recordability: screen shots, full data recording, fully traceable.
– Customisable imaging layout – 29 to choose from.
Dual UT Channels with:
Dual UT Channel kit
|SW PRISMA PA 16:16||– prisma Software 16:16 PA|
|SW PRISMA PA 16:64||– prisma Software 16:64 PA|
|SW PRISMA TOFD||– prisma Software TOFD|
|UT-STUDIO PA||– UT Studio Standard Version|
|UT-LINK||– UT-Link PA Software|
|PA-INTEGRATOR PACK||– CSV Software Option|
|195193||– Carry Strap VEO/Prisma|
|242171||– Lithium Battery VEO/Prisma|
|800424||– 1 Bay Battery Charger|
|800422||– 2 Bay Battery Charger|
|800423||– VEO / Prisma Power Supply (LEMO)|
|165264||– Prisma Encoder Y-Splitter|
|165219||– I-PEX I-PEX Y-splitter 32:32|
|165240||– I-PEX Y-Splitter 64:64|
|165221||– VEO / Prisma Omniscan Adaptor|
|165279||– GE to I-PEX adaptor|
|145513||– prisma Window Protector|
|195208||– prisma Storm Case with Insert|
|196100||– Waterproof Mouse|
|196101||– Waterproof Keyboard|