ToughPIX II CORDEX ATEX & IECEx Digital Camera
Only by Request
With its full colour armoured display, and its IP54 industrial protection rating, ToughPIX II TRIDENT EDITION allows you to record and playback pictures and video in the field in the most demanding industrial environments.
Weighing in at 900g, the ToughPIX II TRIDENT EDITION is the lightest in class making it easier than ever to carry and transport.
CORDEX ATEX & IECEx Certified Explosion Proof Digital Camera: ToughPIX II TRIDENT EDITION
The ToughPIX II TRIDENT EDITION Explosion Proof Digital Camera is designed and certified with the professional inspector in mind.
You need a digital camera that’s tough, because that’s the world you work in. You need a digital camera that will shake off the trials of working in a hazardous location and still keep functioning. You need a digital camera that is certified to be safe to use. You need a digital camera that is Tough, Reliable and Certified, you need ToughPIX II TRIDENT EDITION explosion proof compact digital SLR.
The ToughPIX II TRIDENT EDITION is ATEX certified Ex d IIB+H2 T6 Gb / II2G Gb T6, for use in hazardous areas ensures it can go safely where most cameras and phones cannot.
With its high intensity on board strobe flash, ToughPIX II TRIDENT EDITION lights up the darkest areas making high quality digital imagery easier and clearer than ever. Coupled with 5x optical zoom, 4x digital zoom, anti-shake technology and additional close-up macro lenses, ToughPIX II TRIDENT EDITION gives you the flexibility you need to do your job, any job and get the results you need.
– ATEX and IECEx Certified for Zone 1 IIB+H2 T6 explosive (vapour) atmospheres
– 16 megapixel SLR style with armoured 2.7” LCD screen
– 16GB memory and High Definition video
– Macro, Auto-focus, Anti-shake, 5x Optical and 4x digital zoom Reporting capability through CorDEX CONNECT™
– Powerful LED flash for low light imaging
– Sleek and rugged SLR design
– Soft touch buttons for ease of use
– Energy Optimisation Pack
– Toshiba FlashAir™ – for use in non-hazardous locations only