HPX-1 Diagnostic Tool
Only by Request
Helping you work better.
Helping you work better
The HPX-1 Diagnostic Tool reduces your risk on any project by eliminating the guesswork surrounding system calibration. The Diagnostic Tool is simple to use, reducing the traditionally complex task of checking system calibration down to only a few minutes and the click of a button.
- No more guessing whether your system is operating properly before evaluating images.
- All system parameters checked are reported on and documented for proof that when you worked a specific job your system was in proper calibration.
– Economical way to check calibration in minutes
– Simple to use, fits easily into regular workflow
– Non-subjective and fully automated analysis
– No dependence on third party test instruments or complex procedures
– Allows you to archive and view up to 50 previous test results to evaluate performance history
– Provides documented proof of system readiness in minutes
– Ensures your system is functioning within factory specifications
– Eliminates the risk associated with using a system not operating within specifications
Requires Industrex Software v3.5 or higher
Pixel size, in fast and slow scan directions
Pixel aspect ratio
Scan non-linearity (fast and slow)
Noise and signal to noise ratio
MTF (Modulation Transfer Function)
Pixel placement error
HPX-1 Phantom with Certificate of Compliance
HPX-1 14 x 17 Cassette
HPX-1 14 x 17 Imaging Plate
Aluminum and Copper Filters
Cassette Extraction Tool
Carestream HPX-1 Diagnostic Tool: Catalog Number 1008804