Ionix Extension Handles for High Temperature Testing
Detachable handles to extend the reach of the HotSense™ UT probes to provide extra grip when wearing PPE and protect the user from extreme temperatures. Specifically designed to make port inspections easier and safer
Detachable handles to extend the reach of the HotSense™ UT probes to provide extra grip when wearing PPE and protect the user from extreme temperatures. Specifically designed to make port inspections easier and safer. The handles are simply screwed on to the back of the ultrasonic transducer using the integrated threads. Probes maybe switched between handles providing versatility across different applications. Optional strain relief on the 2” handle has a sealing gland which clamps around the cables to provide additional protection from water, couplant and debris ingress to the probe connector. Ideal for hand held use or automated scanning.
12” port inspection handle, 2” handle with strain relief*, 6” port inspection handle
- Extend the reach of the UT probe to protect the user from extreme temperatures and for making port inspections.
- Provides additional grip when handling the probe whilst wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Protects the cable and probe connections from mechanical damage.
- Strain relief with 2” handle prevents water and dirt build up at the back of the probe.
- Light-weight with knurled surface to enhance grip.
- Hot swappable to adapt handle length as required for the application.
- Compatible with all standard, non-armoured cables.
- Any extreme environment, or high-temperature spot or grid measurement.
- Ideal for port inspections.
- 2” handle and strain relief provide connector protection and cable lift off during probe scanning.
- 6” and 12” handles are ideal for ultra high-temperature (>350°C / 662°F) measurements.
Other couplants available by special request to meet any inspection requirement.