Small diameter, low profile scanning made possible with the CIRC-IT – Single Probe Weld Scanner. Designed to provide encoded probe positioning circumferentially around piping and tubing ranging in size from 21.4 – 114.3 mm (0.84 – 4.5 in), this manually operated scanner can operate in an 11 mm (0.433 in) radial clearance envelope due to the ultra low profile design.
Low Profile Design
The CIRC-IT maintains a radial clearance of 11 mm (0.433 in) which allows for limited access inspection
Small Diameter Scanning
The capability of scanning pipe/tube diameters as small as 21.4 mm (0.84 in) make the Circ-it a valuable tool
Durable urethane wheels provide smooth rolling and adequate traction in vertical scanning applications
The CIRC-IT scanner features a cable management system for irrigation lines and probe cables
Quick Change Links
Links provide infinite adjustment for pipes or tubes to be scanned between 21.4 – 114.3 mm (0.84 – 4.5 in)
Carries Olympus A15 small-footprint probes and wedges
Tools for all adjustment and manipulation of the scanner and components are included with the system
Three-year limited warranty on all products.
1 Urethane Wheels
Durable urethane wheels provide smooth rolling and adequate traction in vertical scanning applications.
2 Cable Management
The CIRC-IT scanner features a cable management system for irrigation lines and probe cables.
3 Quick Change Links
Links provide infinite adjustment for pipes or tubes to be scanned between 21.4 – 114.3 mm (0.84 – 4.5 in).
4 Probe Holders
Carries Olympus A15 small-footprint probes and wedges.
5 Irrigation Kit
The included irrigation kit contains the necessary hoses, fittings, tubing, etc, required to connect a couplant pump to the probe(s) being carried by the scanner
A spring-loaded encoder maintains constant contact with the scan surface for precise encoder measurements.
Pipe Diameter Range: 21.4 mm – 114.3 mm (0.84 in – 4.5 in)1
Minimum Radial Clearance: 11 mm (0.433 in)2
Encoder: RS422 line driver, compatible with all standard encoder inputs
Encoder Resolution: 31.30 counts/mm (795.0 counts/inch)
Probe Holding Capacity: 1 phased array wedges
Encoder Cable Length: 3 m (9.8 ft)3
Inspection Surface: Ferrous and non-ferrous
Radial Scanner Clearance: 11 mm (0.43 in)
SIZE & WEIGHT
Scanner Height: 11 mm (0.43 in)
Scanner Width: 53.5 mm (2.1 in)
Scanner Depth: 105.6 mm (4.2 in)4
Scanner Weight: 0.09 kg (0.2 lb)
Shipping weight: 3.1 kg (6.8 lb)5
Operating Environment: -20°C (-4°F) to 50°C (122°F)
Environmental Sealing: Watertight (submersible), Contact JIREH for details
- Removal of the encoder cable guard is required for scan diameters smaller than 31.75 mm (1.25 in)
- Scanner only, Transducers and wedges not included
- Custom umbilical lengths are available.
- Does not include cable management (sleeving).
- Approximate shipping weight of standard kit contents.
Technical specifications subject to change.
- SCANNERSingle-sided CIRC-IT scanner PARTS & ACCESSORIESLong latch x1 Short latch x1 Wheel link x6 Short link x1 Medium link x4 Long link x5 Protective sleeving, 1.5 m (4.9 ft) CIRC-IT spare fasteners kit Irrigation fittings and tube, 2.5 m (8.2 ft) User manual Setup chart Rugged carrying case TOOLSChain retrieval tool Loom installation tool Torx® driver Phillips driver 2 mm hex driver