- Echo-to-Echo functionalities
- Up to 27 Hour battery life (high-capacity re-chargeable battery pack via the USB port)
- Change colour and VIBRATE on alarm (ideal for inspections in loud environments)
- Wide thickness range
- Inches, mm or μSec
- Velocity mode
- Fast Min/Max mode to display actual thickness and minimum and maximum at the same time
- Gain, range, rectification, blank adjustments with live waveform
- Datalogger 2 Gb micro SD card standard expandable to 32 Gb
- Datalogger interfaces with Microsoft Excel
- Multiple languages
True Thickness (under coating)
When a metal surface is protected by anti-corrosion paint or coating, true wall thickness measurement using Echo-to-Echo function is a key feature and available on all AlphaGage+ models.
Field Upgradable Features
Upgradable in the field, the AlphaGage+ is a flexible solution as it can be fully loaded from the start or upgraded anytime later by easily activating its valuable software options when required.
Data Logger (B-Scan)
Thickness readings with ID location for corrosion mapping or profile assessment and send readings to Microsoft Excel™ for further asset maintenance evaluation.
Live Waveform (A-Scan)
Display live A-scan for echo verification and real time control of acoustic range, rectification, gain and blanks or combine the A-Scan with B-Scan view for even more detailed analysis.
|AlphaGage+ CDL with Data Logging software feature including:||Datalogger functionalities B-Scan (time based) Temperature correction|
|AlphaGage+ CW with Waveform software feature including:||Live A-Scan Positive/Negative/Full signal rectification Adjustable range Temperature correction Coating thickness|
|AlphaGage+ CDLW including:||All of the above Rubber Boot with Neck Strap|
|Precision and Oxide Scale software functionalities can also be added to the AlphaGage+ Corrosion model, refer to AlphaGage+ Precision web page for more information.|