DAKOTA ZX-5 Ultrasonic thickness gauge
Only by Request
The ZX series of thickness gauges offer a performance solution built to withstand the roughest industry conditions. The features included in the ZX Series offer a quality tool that will meet or exceed your application requirements. Our 5 year limited warranty indicates how we feel about the reliability and durability
of the ZX Series gauges.
Zero: Manual or auto zero option.
Probe Diameter: Selectable probe diameter for improved linearity.
High Speed Scan: Display the lowest reading found during a scan. Scan speed at 100Hz.
Differential Mode: Display the +/- difference from a nominal value entered.
Alarm Mode: High & low alarm limits with audible and visual indicators.
VX velocity: Measure in terms of velocity for nodularity testing.
- Range: Measures from 0.025 to 36.00 inches (0.63 to 914.4 millimeters). Range dependent on material and transducer type.
- Units: English & Metric
- Resolution: 0.001 inches (0.01 millimeters)
- Velocity Range: 0.0120 to .7300 in/μs (305 to 18,542 m/sec)
- PRF: 200Hz
- Display Update Rate: 10Hz
- Gain: 40-52dB range in 3dB steps