Defelsko PosiTest AT Verifier for NDT
The PosiTest AT Verifier is ideal for checking the accuracy and operation of PosiTest Adhesion Testers and is an important component in fulfilling both ISO and in-house quality control requirements.
The PosiTest AT Verifier and included documents allow the user to certify the accuracy of PosiTest Adhesion Testers.
- Peak hold and real time reading display
- Ready to use with all PosiTest AT Pull-Off Adhesion Testers
- Fitted with a permanent steel 20 mm loading fixture (dolly). A conversion factor is used to verify other sizes.
- High precision load cell and handheld smart sensor indicator
- Certificates of Calibration showing traceability to NIST are included for both the load cell and smart sensor indicator
- Comes with a Sample Certificate of Accuracy and Measurement Uncertainty Worksheet
- Bonded foil strain gages are hermetically sealed for protection against industrial environments
- Ideal for field or laboratory use
- Portable — requires no external power source
- One year warranty
1 Connect the adhesion tester’s pull-off actuator to the PosiTest AT Verifier’s loading fixture.
2 Apply pressure using the adhesion tester’s normal operating procedure.
3 Compare values from the adhesion tester and the Verification Device.
Device comes complete with load cell, smart sensor indicator, built-in rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries with universal AC adaptor, instructions, Sample Certificate of Accuracy, Measurement Uncertainty Worksheet, hard shell carrying case, two (2) Certificates of Calibration traceable to NIST, one (1) year warranty.
Case Size: 31 x 23 x 10 cm (12.3″ x 8.8″ x 3.9″)
Shipping Weight: 3.44 kg (7.6 lbs.)