Defelsko Certified SPG Standards
Only by Request
Used to verify the accuracy and operation of surface profile depth micrometers
Used to verify the accuracy and operation of surface profile depth micrometers including the PosiTector SPG and are an important component in fulfilling both ISO and in-house quality control requirements.
- Used to verify the accuracy and operation of surface profile depth micrometers
- Ideal for use in calibration labs
- Standards consist of 4 sapphire test plates mounted in a precision ground steel base and supplied in a hard shell case
- Sapphire test plates are individually serialized for traceability to PTB – includes a Certificate of Calibration
- Certified and labeled in both Metric and Imperial units
- Comes with a Sample Certificate of Accuracy
- Made in U.S.A.
Measurement Diameter: 16 mm (0.625″)
Comes Complete with a precision ground steel base, 4 sapphire test plates, sample certificate of accuracy, hard shell carrying case and a Certificate of Calibration traceable to PTB.